Child Watch at the Y is a fun spacious place for your children to play while you work out. Child Watch staff keep the children busy with activities including art projects, story time and large motor activities.
What You Need To Know
· Your children can stay for up to 2 hours per day
· Children, 8 weeks through the age of 8, can attend Child Watch
· Infants 14 months and under may stay for no longer than 1 1/2 hours
· You need to stay in the facility, or be using the adjacent walking path\
· You and your children both need to be members
· We operate on a first-come, first-serve basis (no reservations)
· Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
8:15am – Noon
· Tuesday & Thursday 8:15am – 1:15pm
· Monday-Thursday 4:15pm – 7:30pm
The monthly bank draft withdrawal system gives members an unlimited number of days in child watch each month. The cost is $21.00/month for one child or $26.00/month for two or more children.