Take full advantage of your membership by using our low-cost Child Watch service! Attend a group fitness class, swim, or take a walk with a friend while our experienced caregivers take care of your children.
Our location has tons of room, lots of windows and carpet. We do art projects, take the children outside and to the gym (depending on the weather and availability).
What You Need To Know
- Your children can stay for up to 2 1/2 hours per day
- Children, eight weeks through the age of 8, can attend Child Watch
- Infants 12 months and under are recommended to stay no longer than 1 1/2 hours
- You need to stay in the facility, or be using the Tom O'Leary walking path
- You and your children both need to be members
- We operate on a first-come, first-serve basis (no reservations)
- Monday-Saturday 8:15am - Noon
- Tuesday & Thursday Noon - 1:15pm
- Monday-Thursday 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Purchase a punch card for $20.00 (good for ten hours of care) or use the monthly bank draft withdrawal system for an unlimited number of days each month. With the bank draft sytem the cost is $17.00 for one child or $22.00 for two or more children.